MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Fast Track Access To Potential Japan Investment Incentives, page-39

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    For long winded replies that's got to be up there!

FDA are indeed reviewing stem cell guidelines.

As for not taking notice of the fast tracking policy in Japan, I think it's quite likely that the FDA would take note. I've said it and I don't think you have any right to say it won't happen.

Finally some agreement?

that MSB is making progress, and are at the vanguard of a new wave of medicine. They are securing grants, tax relief etc

But you say it's irrelevant until conclusion of a stage 3 study which demonstrates, unequivocally that MSBs cells work in the target population.

Not entirely irrelevant is it? No!

As you noted with SRX, you can get other uses even if the front line testing is not as highly efficacious as expected.

It still meant revenue for SRX...It's not all or nothing...but you like to pretend that it is for MSB.

Not when there is efficacy already demonstrated at earlier stages...as is the case with MSB.

I can't be bothered with the rest of your post.

The fact is, that MSB is shaping up as an emerging bluechip and it is gaining momentum. Serious investors need to look at the company website and presos and not bother so much with the hair splitting in here IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $2.821M 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20688 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 35000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.