MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Ann: Fast Track Access To Potential Japan Investment Incentives, page-44

1. 30,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    I didn't say that the FDA wouldn't take note of Japan's moves.

Oh yes it was indeed said. But never mind t may have been petepan who has a similar inability to focus on the main issues.

I do admit to minor descriptive errors but those are irrelevant to the main game.

Case in point, the a misdescription of Mesoblast stem cells as stripped of DNA. Is that a colossal error?
    NO.

Because the point being made, and I will say it again as you seem to want to ignore it, that there is little or no risk of patient rejection with MSB cells. Patient safety is not an issue. We are moving onto efficacy.

This makes MSB unlike it's competitors. Osiris has been swallowed up by MSB. It's head and shoulders above the rest.

That the latest trial didn't demonstrate value as a first line therapy, does not diminish it's value as a second line/third line/rescue therapy.

I quite agree... AND following that logic you are yet to demonstrate why final stage 3 efficacy testing makes MSB an all or nothing proposition.

I say this particularly bearing in mind MSB so far has not demonstrated any efficacy problems in stages 1 and 2, despite Macbank's attempts to say otherwise.

(What you like doing is making insults instead of keeping to the points. I think that when someone reverts to insults they tend to have lost the argument. Never mind!).
    Last edited by dolcevita: 22/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.