FBR 0.00% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Ok let's look at this in context FBR have a machine that for all...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Ok let's look at this in context

FBR have a machine that for all intents and purposes is set to disrupt the construction industry

First brickworks endorsed it then we have the MBA a notoriously hard nosed bunch having FBR at two MBA conferences .

Winner of several innovation awards

Archistruct a very well respected bespoke building firm on board with the 11 house trial with HX 105

Enter CAT global giant in machinery taking a stake and partnering in the evolvement of the tech

Lot of ducks lining up there

Will FBR be a huge company I doubt it I think they will be sold off my belief that is pivacs intention I may be wrong but I think he will sell this for a motza

I was in Jubilee mines when Kerry Harmanis sold it off for big bucks he started it from nothing

Question for us holders is what will be our return in that scenario ?

How high could the SP get in the interim once we start building houses

I'd like to see more economics conventional v HX 105 what is the saving for the buyer and builder .

What price will a standard 4x 2 be built by HX compared to a conventional build.

Not many numbers on that just talk and that tells me Pivac is more interested in building this thing and letting CAT take it to the world while he gets a royalty check each month

If you were the majority holder of FBR would you sell to a big player who could take it places you could not

Of course you would

CAT will take this tech to the world in my view and you will see this machine all over the world

What about a robotic bricklayer in bierut or damasacus or Mosul rebuilding cities

Yep don't think for one minute CAT have not thought that thru

Who were the biggest winners from the gulf war 1and 2 you got it US construction companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $784.3K 19.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 844866 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 230000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.