FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

So a while back I had money to invest in one spec Rmx or fbr I...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So a while back I had money to invest in one spec
    Rmx or fbr
    I went with Rmx
    Not because I thought Rmx was better but because I felt fbr was worse
    Why
    Well I'm a tradie (not brickie) and I was looking at this advancement in technology through a critical tradies eye in Australia
    My negatives are, the bricks being so different would take forever (if ever) to be approved for the many different building standards throughout this country, North Queensland has far different requirements then Melbourne due to cyclones and what not.
    Two it only seems like it would work well in places of flat land with an initial concrete slab, lots of part of Australia are not flat and lots of builders don't start with a concrete slab
    Now what I didn't factorin (or even cross my mind) is the idea a brick making company hedging their bet and investing a few month back (to be at the forefront of making these bricks if this ever got off the ground.
    Now that got me watching again a little but there was no way I could foresee a huge plant/truck manufacturer investing.
    Now let's face it I think CAT investment paves the way to not even bother with Australia and to take it international where land is flat and building codes are less strick
    So in summary
    Forget Australia we are going international first that will be there boardroom mantra

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.