AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Guys, Prior to the AGM FAT TAIL Holdings I was sent a range of...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Guys,
    Prior to the AGM FAT TAIL Holdings I was sent a range of emails to my personal email address from the individual members of FAT TAILs. Unfortunately after responding to FAT TAILs I deleted these emails hoping I would never hear from them again.

If people out there have the email addresses of FAT TAIL Holdings and any of its members could they please publish them. I am sure there are many on HC that would like to send them an email suggesting they withdraw their action against our Management Team. AVZ shareholders voted overwhelmingly to support our Management team and their strategy. FAT TAIL Holdings want us to believe that prior to the AGM our Management Team engaged in Oppressive conduct against Shareholders and that both Nigel Ferguson and Mr Clarke have engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct. As an AVZ shareholder I believe these claims are false and just another attempt by FAT TAILS to bring disrepute to the actions of our Team and to get control of our Board. The Supreme Court will undeniably reject the claims of a group who failed to secure more than 15% of the vote.

The statements and accusations levelled against our Team by FAT TAIL have always been unsubstantiated and lacks clear evidence constantly relying on false statements being made by people who are supporters of FAT TAILS and many who may have ties to corrupt links in the DRC. The sole intention of FAT TAILs has always been to see the collective of AVZ shareholders stripped of ownership rights to Manono so that when we relist our share price falls to the advantage of Chinese investors. I challenge FAT TAILs and their supporters to attend the Supreme Court of WA in person to make their claims against our Mgmt. team. This would enable AVZ shareholders the right to also attend in person to reaffirm our strong support as well as show our discontent by protesting against FAT TAILs and their supporters.
    AVZ shareholders voted overwhelmingly against FAT TAILs and I sincerely hope that if we can get many shareholders to send a protest message to FAT TAILs we may just get them to hear our message and withdraw their Supreme Court action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.