AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

FAT TAILS not sending out any FAT LIES in emails this time...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    FAT TAILS not sending out any FAT LIES in emails this time despite having Shareholders details. I know there were plenty like me that responded to them prior to the AGM and asked them to give us the evidence. But all this was ignored throughout their campaign to gain a seat on the Board.
    Pity they didn't hang around after the AGM but chose to bolt out the door. Smart move that one as it was clear the Shareholders that attended outweighed any support they had. Sounds like the MMGA and their Chinese sponsors don't want shareholders to know what further unsubstantiated claims they now have to make but the deliberations hearing may bring further discovery to this. I reckon it would be fairly easy to predict that FAT TAILS will ask the Supreme Court to keep these deliberations confidential. They already know what the majority of Shareholders think of them. I wonder who they claim to be representing in the Supreme Court from the List of AVZ Shareholders?
    Well I hope the Courts review the results of the AGM and decide that Shareholders have convincingly endorsed the Board and its strategy. AVZ shareholders decided the path outlined by MMGA was not in their best interests. There is nothing oppressive, misleading or deceitful in the way 82% of shareholders voted. That'll be all folks, nothing new here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.