Long term.......short term..........if you believe what they...

1. 2,389 Posts.

Long term.......short term..........if you believe what they have, then you believe & you invest.

If you are just in & out of a stock short term, then one can't really complain & shouldn't really waste their time posting constantly on the days ups & downs of a stock! Especially VIL.

Personally, I like what I have seen & heard with regards to VIL thus far, nevermind the fluctuation of the SP. Hence I have topped up my holding at the 3.7 & 3.8 cents in the past few days. It may still come back to 25.5 cents. I'll buy more! It's the big picture I'm after.

But we can all over react to certain anns positively & negatively if we so choose. Depending on the sentiment for the day.
    Take todays ann for example. The word "potentially" was used throughout the ann quite regularly.................& we ALL should know what the difference is between 'potential' & 'reality'!!

But for mine...............I don't really care if they "potentially" have this or "potentially" have that.
    They can make ann after ann OR no ann at all for all I care.
    I have invested in VIL at these low prices because I like what I see & I am very, very comfortable in my investment. The upside far outweighs the downside in the SP for the amount of money I have invested & this is how one should treat any investment they make. Not stretch themselves too much so they they are forced into a sentiment of panic when things aren't up!

This is just my thoughts on the whole thing & hell.....................maybe I've got it all wrong!

Cheers & good luck to all with this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.