When the DOW and All ORDs tanked recently I noticed that VIL SP...

1. 578 Posts.
    When the DOW and All ORDs tanked recently I noticed that VIL SP remained relatively steady...that led me to research the company and determine why the uptrend remains intact (opposed to most companies who followed the global trend). What I have read sounds very promising but it seems to me that the uptrend is based on an announcement of 'commercial quantities' of oil/gas. This announcement is now imminent and I can totally understand the thread entitled "30% drop versus multi-bagger".
    What attracted me into buying VIL recently is that the DOW and OIL price in the short term is unlikely to affect the SP. It is just one announcement however that could double the SP overnight or potentially smack us with a 30% loss (give or take). To me it sounds like a 90% chance of doubling my money versus a 10% chance of making a small loss.
    Note: I do not want to detract from the quality/informative posts of some on this thread by talking like a compulsive gambler but this little flutter is too good to refuse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.