HVY 2.44% 8.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Favourable Metallurgy Results Received for Port Gregory, page-47

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Hold my beer mate while I go find my crystal ball.
    Are you asking this question because tomorrow's the 1st of Sep and the announcement just happened to mention the month of Sep - you see? that's exactly what's wrong with retail investors and that's one of the primary reasons we are often ignored when capital raises are done - we get offered SPPs only as an after thought to keep us from kicking and screaming for more.
    I'm a retail investor myself, and I'll still say this - we are a very unforgiving, unyielding and life is 'black and white' type of investor. I fit into that category myself at times. Mind you, I have mellowed down over the years rolleyes.png
    We don't seem to realize that not everything goes according to our whims and fancies - life is a variety of shades of grey and the BoD and executive management need to read between the lines, work around shifting goal posts, cover fields of moving boundaries just so that we retail investors can be satisfied - yes, we are a rather ungrateful lot.

Okay, now that I've got that off my chest frown.png - this isn't aimed at you - I'm sure you are a nice person biggrin.png, but try and read between the lines of what I've just said. Patience, is a virtue. Not sure who said this - "the stock market is an instrument that takes money from the impatient and puts it into the hands of the patient" - Perform due diligence to the best of your ability and be patient is my mantra, everything else will fall into place.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $5.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $3.565K 43.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24496 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 8130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.