AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Favourable Ruling in ICC Emergency Arbitration Proceedings, page-339

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hello investors and non-investors.
    Everyone should take a step back and get their pulse back to normal.
    These personal hostilities here in the forum are unbearable!
    Let's go back to the latest announcements and focus on what we really know.

So now there is this filing for damages by Jin Cheng and CominiereSA.
    From now on, decisions will only be made from two possible sources.
    Either from the ICC Paris or from the President of the DRC.

The first thing to be seen in July is the decision by the ICC Paris as to whether Jin Cheng has any legal claim from the Dathcom JV at all.
    It is obvious that this legal right does not exist and that the ICC Paris decides in exactly the same way, since AVZ, as the majority shareholder, should have agreed.
    Then the claim for damages is also invalid because there is no legal basis whatsoever.

So stay CominiereSA. The accusation is that the Dathcom JV contract was not complied with.
    Without further details.
    I'm curious to see what the exact allegation will be submitted to the ICC. We don't know anything beforehand. This is an unknown!

The fact is, however, that with this application figures for the evaluation of the project were disclosed, which put Cominiere in need of explanation.The numbers do not match the supposed sale of 15% for 33 million to Jin Cheng.
    So much for the facts.

Now for my opinion:
    I have to admit that I underestimated Cominiere's legal understanding and ignorance.
    But it could open up a way for AVZ to file a counterclaim for damages. Everything in its own time, of course.(later)A source could end the whole thing. The president!It's hard to say if he's going to put up with it.
    If the ICC Paris makes all the decisions, AVZ will prevail, even if it takes a long time.
    The question of financing can be solved with various instruments. For example corporate bonds.

greetings from Germany
    Combaste

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.