AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

G'day DD, 3 posts so you are a newbie here, good luck to you, re...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    G'day DD, 3 posts so you are a newbie here, good luck to you, re sjlasx has been around for a considerably long time, many of the old crew would remember him well, he was a better version IMO and more detailed than our famous present resident bird, with lots of posts, especially in the good old days when it 'really was the wild west' here, right back to when the stock was only just over 4c, in those days he like many had a Sell on the stock, (latter changed to Not Held) which of course was proven to be poor advise, as the stock ran all the way to $1.36c.

As it turned out many investors including myself were extremely happy having not taken his and many others (anti-AVZ) advice at the time and over the subsequent years. His posts and content I thought at the time however were often quite good, but his judgement back then on buying vs Sell was poor.

IMO It's worth remembering that it's one thing to buy the stock at the bottom but it's a whole new ball game to know when to sell. Judgement is yet to be correctly passed on those like myself and other holders here who chose not to sell, (everyone had the opp) some did actually sell at the top and called it by way of posting (go back and look) prior to the stock's subsequent fall for the reasons everyone knows. My point is, often the content posted is plausible even compelling but it means diddly squat until the F..lady sings by way of announcements.

This can still go either way imv but I don't mind being on record saying I'm definitely a tad more nervous than the other 6 plus years that I've been investing/gambling here, on what was nothing more than a spec stock at the time when I like many got involved. Ferguson and the BOD are undoubtedly doing their best to obtain a positive outcome for all SHldrs. I might add, I don't mind being honest and saying I was never convinced that NF deserved the 50mil sponsored holding plus the huge remuneration, but these days it turns out to be almost an insurance policy that like a mongrel dog with bone mad.png heaven help anyone trying to wrench it from his jaws is going to get hurt!

Its worth remembering "there are often great posts written by many great posters but very few get the timing right". After this post below the stock ran from 4.7c all the way via a supersonic jet-propulsion to $1.36 and then the controls were handed over to the SH to decide to Hold or Sell.
    And many of us thought at the time much like those famous words from Oliver Twist "Please Sir can I have some more" (buggar greedy buggar sneaky.png)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5280/5280371-feba3b80357e38c7ce83a454f83a9749.jpg

SY cool.png, what will be will be, we will just have to wait and see, heads up we scrap through by hook or crook, tails and the haters and trolls of AVZ will have the satisfaction of saying "see yes I told you for six years this would end in tears and now I'm proven finally to be right" rolleyes.png ribet, ribet, woo hoo, woo hoo.

Last edited by Super yacht: 17/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.