FBR 2.70% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR 2020 AGM Presentation, page-4

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Agree ! But you know what ? I actually took more notice of what Mike said regarding achievements to date !!now he needs to elaborate more and put it into a presentation for all to see . Agree shonky , sneaky but what interests me is contracts ! Especially WA for now as there is a Shit load of work here that even 10 HX could not keep up with ! He needs to start giving us timeframes and dropping some name ! Even if it doesn’t come to fruition. Mike your having your cake and eating it !! now your adding the whole cake store to it ! While we receive bread crumbs ! Time to give us what you promised “Contract” starting Here where HX is already set up for !! AGM pathetic ! Achievements F Awesome! Just need now to move into next phase ! Think there will be a positive announcement coming from this ! If not expect 2c and on the back of what Mike just said , do you take the risk in believing him and backing the truck up to fill up ? We’ve got a proven working product ! Risk now is management imo . Feel like I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $85.74K 2.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 901531 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.