FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Agree no agreements yet , but I do believe once the 110 is...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Agree no agreements yet , but I do believe once the 110 is complete the stage will be set for overseas markets ! I also believe there will be more CR and dilution coming , contrary to what Mike said in last couple of announcements where he will use funds to procure more HX ! The can will come out again imo . Although disappointed in the way the AGM was conducted and the outcome , I also believe there has been significant gains made which should have been disclosed as regular updates. Put together with what Mike has quoted as happening in 2021 , I believe SP will slowly gain momentum as soon as contracts are signed in 2021 and by 2025 FBR should be well into the $1.00 + range , for any young person who can afford to get in at such a low price atm could just prove to be life changing for them in 5 years time , for me it’ll just help me to set up my kids for life . What I took away from this was pretty impressive, if it all comes to fruition.

Mike quoted as saying :

1) So we are progressing discussions with a large number of West Australian builders , some well known names , we certainly plan on getting out there and building more houses in Western Australia soon , but we are balancing our continuous building program on the Hadrian X with a need to get out there and demonstrate our technology, I can certainly say we are in advanced discussions with a number of top tier West Australian builders .

2) H110 design phase , several more months to complete , 110 will utilise concepts developed from 109 and 109 + , currently taking a upgrade program and a very important improvement.

3)H110 , very excited in particular, it’s road reach capability, meaning that HX will simply be able to pull up on the verge and reach out to the entire building site and construct a full house structure, weather that be a single or two storey in nature from the one position and in a very expeditious manner .

These points are what interest me the most as I think once these have been realised the rest will follow , basically I believe Western Australia is the Leading pilot program and I see it as a stepping stone to the world , I truly believe 2021 will be a good year , but also a frustrating year as their poor PR and transparency will not change ! Don’t care as I’m accustomed to it as most on here are , One good contract and manufacturing details in WA and we will most certainly see 10-15 c imo . I might not be happy with management but I’m sure happy with the product so far . This is not financial advice just my opinion . Good luck all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.