FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR and Brickworks form joint venture, page-107

1. 6,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Hey HC police, are you checking proofs of age ID’s before letting people post? Please anisbudswedan & seanl put me on ignore and stop cashing in on my gift and wisdom?

Respect too you Burzley for great posting , I straight away noticed the NO to price sensitive! probably meaning another more in-depth announcement should follow. I’m sure the ASX would have corrected it pretty quickly, if they got it wrong. Your a very much welcomed intelligent sensible poster.

Goodiedawg and those who liked your comment, about this games too big for this dawg??? Lol!! I’m hosting a poker night soon, I encourage you all to bring everything you own? I will supply all the alcohol and nibbles. Once Ive taken it all from you, I will give it all back as that’s the sort off guy I am. I’ve always stated that , my readings on situations are only my instincts from my personal life learnings and I back my own “INSTINCTS” 100%!!!!!!

Hokeydawg, as I’ve said numerous times before, this game has passed you buddy.Surely it’s time to get a manger and a publisher for an autobiography ( hopefully followed by a movie) sharing all your great pointy end experiences from around the world. PS ......Please also put an autographed copy aside for me.

I’m thinking many steps ahead of you all and most of you aren’t actually aren’t down rampers, you just sadly have no idea at all.Remember when I was telling you BW have taken mega $$$millions out off Oz and invested it into the USA??????? I’m not concerned at all about the miserable share price at the moment, because we are USA bound along with other “ BIG” countries , were our future wealth lies.

This Announcement Its a very positive step forward. I’m pumped.
    Last edited by Bdawg39: 06/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.