FBR 4.88% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR and Brickworks form joint venture, page-154

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    ** Brickworks ** ( your answer perhaps ) - really , get away with you .

No one can know tomorrow, tomorrow’s shareprice included — but some trust is required in the management of each of these amazing companies .
    Or you would sell or not risk being aboard , and forget about the company .
    ( note - CR , was > 13c ? And seen as Value then )

I see - * Fastbricks for their tenacity, and years of research and project building here towards future scale , and the vision for future automation of brick- laying & building . Inevitable IMO .
    ( I imagine people derided similarly about cars ! , as you implying , one hundred years ago )
    * Brickworks - a highly intelligent , respectable , company of integrity . They are the ‘bigger’ partner, hugely , and this speaks volumes . This is not utterly predatory , and certainly not a minor decision on Brickworks side ! Or would NOT be worth their while .
    FBR - fits with their LONGTERM VISION, surely .

All the best .
    Early years still I’m sure .
    Rapid moves and advancement are still now required, and I think the stage is set .

Proud to be Aussie days like today . I think the partnership has more to be revealed .
    Many my vintage are wishing that Australian tech and intellectual advancements ! - can more often stay and Be Australian owned , or Australian companies controlled . Disillusioned by past losses.
    ( we’ve lost nearly everything developed here by Australians or which was Australian sponsored innovation , usually derided or minimised before being taken over due to lack of money and patronage here , market too small , especially during the last 30-40 years )
    Bolta .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $184.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $116.9K 2.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1820529 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 682909 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.