FBR 4.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

You can say hard logic, although yet to be proven because the...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    You can say hard logic, although yet to be proven because the end result has not happened yet. Once it does happen then it would be too late. What end result? Shareholders losing money.

The concept itself is not bad, a robot that can construct building in an automated fashion. The main flaw that I can see lies in the fact that to develop such a thing would require a lot more resources and capability well beyond what is available to FBR. Simply put, I strongly believe that FBR is incapable of developing such a machine in a way that would make sense commercially. In a way, the whole company is like sky and space global (SAS) and in my view it would end up the same way. I observe the same patterns, grandiose idea, same rabid supporters and not much else.

At this point in time, there is not even a single real time videos demonstrating the machine at work. At some point, you have to ask yourself why that is? Especially when having such video on display would do absolute wonders for the share price.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 07/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $30.22K 1.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2149681 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3141381 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.