FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Agree on the Debt over CR strategy, my case study shows 50 HX as...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Agree on the Debt over CR strategy, my case study shows 50 HX as a good starting point - see my previous posts for the full case study.

1- 25 HX will likely return a loss if FBR continue R&D expenditure at the same rate as previously seen - IMO the next 3 quarters will likely see the same cash burn rate as the company moves from development of the HX to building:
    • Maintenance strategies
    • Stock of RACQ (quick response) spares
    • Safe Operating Procedures
    • Operator/Mantenance Training and Onboarding costs
    • Project engineers will transform into maintenance & reliability engineers.

At 50 HX the return is more than enough to rapidly expand without further any debt required.

I think the next challenge is getting enough contracts (driven by demand) to meet FBR's sustainable scale of economy as a lot of houses need to be built to keep 50 HX busy. IMO this will come through initially agressive competitiveness. 3 key requirements that make a good business strategy:
    • Supplier Benefits (FBR/BKW/WB)
    • Client Benefits (Home builder)
    • Customer benefits (home buyer)

FBR has the potential to bring great value to all 3 of these partys, but to jump start this, FBR needs to establish a very attractive contract through highly experienced, connected, trusted and respected people within the residential construction industry.

Teaming up with Brickworks is a very smart strategic play by FBR, i don't think they could have picked a better partnership to kickstart their consumer confidence.

Next associations that would be great to see is an agreement or partnership with a highly respected building company and also creating and maintaining strong communication with governing bodies in the Residential Construction Industry.

FBR really need to sell sell their service as the smart way forward to the Governing bodies if they want to succeed.

I believe that FBR can do it, but they need to take these approaches to the industry wisely if they want to have a smooth and seamless disruptive entry.

Enough said, congrats to everyone here on sticking through to this point!! Its great to see our first JV and i really hope FBR backs this JV up with an announcement setting some new targets & strategies for the rest of the year as i feel the recent announcement lacked this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.