FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hey Hokey Pokey,You said yourself yesterday that the Dow had...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hey Hokey Pokey,

You said yourself yesterday that the Dow had plummeted... What institution wouldn't take a nice 20% profit from FBR's spike on the back of a NON Price Sensitive announcement? Hell, if I day-traded, I'd be doing the same.

All the news is out? From the S Head article:
    The entry point into the Australian construction market will primarily be through Brickworks’ existing client base and construction contacts for the residential building market.Director of construction technologies Simon Amos told * a pilot where they test the Brickworks blocks will run for the next two to four weeks, and they’re in talks with Western Australian builders now to build the initial 10 houses.“Hopefully between the end of June, early July we’ll be on real site building houses,” he said.He confirmed FBR should post first revenue by the end of calendar 2019.

Do you honestly think that they will keep those June to Early July builds quiet?

The last capital raise that you rattled on about was solved in a matter of days by Institutions more than happy to provide them a total of $17million. One of those we know was Fidelity. If I could hazard a guess, Brick & Mortar Ventures were another party given their confirmed appearance at the ODB.

As a side note, I can only hope that you won't have internet connectivity again.
    Enjoy your trip!
    Last edited by Burlzey: * S Head (abbreviated to bypass) 09/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.