FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi Adent, I agree with you on your points. Admittedly, point 4 I...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Adent,
    I agree with you on your points.

Admittedly, point 4 I should have been more specific and was sort of hoping Ank would be able to confirm for me. Once I'm on my PC, I will endeavor to find that source (from memory, I think it was the video where the Pivac's and Simon Amos were in the ODB). The Build 0 for Performance Shares could also be considered proof, despite the speculative argument against the independent verifier.

However, we have both previously agreed that there is not enough available information for us (as retailer investors) to undeniably confirm whether it will be a success or a failure on any of your responses to my points.

What I do have a problem with is the rampant speculation from some users on how FBR/Hadrian X will fail, without any consideration for the 100+ employees at FBR with x years of experience in their specific fields. Does any logical person actually believe that these employees haven't considered the issues that are raised on this forum time and time again, and haven't implemented counter measures to ensure that the Hadrian X will be commercially viable? I'd prefer them to take the time that they need and release a product + a supply line that goes off without a hitch.

You and I both know that there is no official information to suggest when the JV will be profitable... So I am unsure why you asked that question. The initial announcement of the JV was non price sensitive, as I have stated numerous times now. How about we utilize a virtue called patience and wait... It'd be more beneficial than throwing around unsubstantiated conjecture that benefits absolutely no one but firms looking for a cheaper entry as they successfully scare some holders into selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.