FBR 1.89% 5.2¢ fbr ltd

Hey Adent,From experience building retainer walls when I was...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hey Adent,

From experience building retainer walls when I was younger, I worked for a small landscaping/civil construction company that was subcontracted to Adbri Masonry. My uncle (owner) would charge Adbri a $/m2 rate for the entire project. It is my assumption that bricklayers would be required to do the same as there are far too many variables to consider and potential for employees to 'slack off' for a $/hr rate. If someone with specific knowledge on Bricklaying can provide some insight, that would be great.

Regarding your comment on the positive/negatives on the FBR thread. That's a bit of a no-brainer. I assume that the majority of people actively posting on any HC thread are pro organization, given that they have a vested interest in the discussion.

I'm supportive of posters with opposing arguments as it creates a great discussion, particularly from people like yourself. However, I get frustrated when those against the company utilize ridiculous straw-man arguments to justify their opinion.

Regarding the non-executive directors not purchasing shares. It is my opinion that due to the secretive nature of FBR and their technology, if the Non-executives were seen buying shares it would imply that something huge is coming and would likely result in many others (myself included) purchasing shares. The ASX would then issue a Price Volume Query and it might turn into a sticky situation. It's far safer for them to not get involved at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.