ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    The cheaper the better , ATM here in Perth most project builders are really struggling and with a discounted rate to the builder including cost saving on the build , they will be all over it like a camel to water ! Builders here are trying anything and everything that would save them money ! To get an edge over others ! It’s cut throat ATM , 4 years ago stick build , brick veneer, ect ect no builder wanted to hear about it! Now we are all after cheap fast builds , and the new mind set of this generation don’t really care as long as it’s got a dishwasher , aircon , and dressed to look the part , these homes are so repetitive! Models ,A,B,C and they sell ! first home buyers are a huge market for these project builders and HX fits right into this category except a much stronger precise build imo , FBR have mentioned that all relevant codes and engineering have been approved so why are people doubting them ? They’re due to build 10 homes shortly , and with BKW on board gives me great confidence all standards have been met , remember these guys would never put their name to it unless they were 100% sure of the product they are selling and that it will stand the test of time ! you can bet they have done their due diligence 100 times over before committing ! That to me signifies great confidence by BWK also . Cannot get my head around people still commenting about codes , now that BWK are on board , they would be experts on this ! After all that is their game engineered structural walls . And as far as people questioning WaaS “really” don’t you think BWK and FBR would have crunched the numbers 100 times on M2 rate to apply , that would be profitable after the overheads are taken into consideration ? The company will run at a loss until there are a certain amount of HX s and contracts to go with it . Most companies don’t turn a profit before 3 years are up , hence a 3 year partnership .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.