FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi Timboc,I'm curious as to how you consider it...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Timboc,

I'm curious as to how you consider it 'dumb'. It has continuously been a point of conjecture ever since they were awarded the 65million shares on the 'successful' build of a 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom house indoors.

It has been a point of concern that has never been formally addressed by FBR, unlike routing. It is also a point of concern with legitimacy considering how little information was provided on that Build 0 with which they diluted all of our holdings.

I'll put it this way, it's far easier to build a structure utilizing DST indoors when FBR had to account for far fewer variables (wind & slab heating for starters).

Besides what has been said in a Blog, they have yet to actually show us what AS building codes they have satisfied in either the indoor our outdoor build.

I admire your optimism and do personally believe that they must be satisfying them for BKW to sign the JV. However, until legitimate evidence is provided, I will remain cautious. Blind trust is a slippery slope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.