FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR and Caterpillar discontinue MOU, page-135

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Yep I understand your frustrations. Look back at my previous posts, my calculations have been on units being produced and sold for X amount of dollars. 

The change in strategy threw all my assumptions out the window and I adjusted my risk tolerance accordingly. 

That being said, I still believe in FBR and think that long term, the newly adopted model will be much more valuable than the previous model. It will just take time. And that's the key, how much time? From here we need guidance on how the HX will be produced and funded. Until then there is inherent risks in what they are setting out to achieve.  Clearly they have received some expert advice and have confidence that once the technology is displayed that they will have sufficient backers to fund the plan. 

There was always the risk that in dealing with CAT that FBR would end up selling the farm, that's now off the table and FBR are now free to negotiate lucrative OEM deals while retaining the IP which in my opinion is a sound strategic move and good for shareholders regardless of the short term pain that appears to be on the horizon.

Remember the $35m that came out of nowhere? They have done it before, and I don't doubt that they'll be able to do it again, the question is when?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.