FBR 8.57% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR and Caterpillar discontinue MOU, page-151

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    For argument sake , let’s say Case , Komatsu, or John Deer take on FBR , licence their DST ect ect , Where would CAT be in 5 Years ? Not the world leader anymore would they , they would be one of the world leader but not the Top Dog , just takes one wrong move in buisness and could sets you back years . This of course applies to FBR if wrong choices are made, just like my choice to hold and add to my position if it dips to 10c , FBR is still not a sure thing , but I’m thinking that grandstand built for next year will also be to see the fireworks ! But for tomorrow we all know what to expect it’s already factored in , just another hick up along the journey , really what did you expect with a stock like this ? Do you realize what they have created ? Obviously CAT don’t .And you know what , I’m bloody relieved to recieve bad news / good news what ever people make of it , it’s up to them, this Year and not next . let’s hope they drop a bomb before Xmas to wipe out the negatives . You think 1 year or a dacade , surely you must know what your expectations are ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $237.8K 6.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 879185 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 846818 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.