ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    For argument sake , let’s say Case , Komatsu, or John Deer take on FBR , licence their DST ect ect , Where would CAT be in 5 Years ? Not the world leader anymore would they , they would be one of the world leader but not the Top Dog , just takes one wrong move in buisness and could sets you back years . This of course applies to FBR if wrong choices are made, just like my choice to hold and add to my position if it dips to 10c , FBR is still not a sure thing , but I’m thinking that grandstand built for next year will also be to see the fireworks ! But for tomorrow we all know what to expect it’s already factored in , just another hick up along the journey , really what did you expect with a stock like this ? Do you realize what they have created ? Obviously CAT don’t .And you know what , I’m bloody relieved to recieve bad news / good news what ever people make of it , it’s up to them, this Year and not next . let’s hope they drop a bomb before Xmas to wipe out the negatives . You think 1 year or a dacade , surely you must know what your expectations are ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $202.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $206.9K 4.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1403320 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 70343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.