FBR 13.2% 6.0¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR and Caterpillar discontinue MOU, page-70

1. 6,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Now your sulking Seanl, sell dawg you simply can’t handle it. Remember FBR called it off. CAT would play this out to Jan 31st, as the big companies like to dictate and drag these negotiations to show who is in charge. Remember we still have the big ex CAT boss????? . If you can’t see the obvious, you need to keep your $$ in your pocket. As I’ve said to deaf ears for so long on this thread, FBR are calling the shots and now they are finally  CAT free!!!!!!!!!  Question —  Why would FBR release any solid information, when you have no intentions on carrying on with only “a  possible partner”???? “FBR can now release  “ the big news that’s been in the pipeline “ Which you wouldn’t  till CAT were totally out off the picture. I would seriously listen to the Bdawg39 as he looks out for fellow holders & not trying to get them to sell so I could greedily get your shares. I’m expecting Ann after Ann soon and remember I’ve been pretty spot on till now. I’m really excited as a holder. Go FBR!! Choice is yours dawg!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.007(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.615M 27.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168931 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.