FBR 9.43% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR and Caterpillar discontinue MOU, page-71

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444

A few things to help you sleep tonight.

1) Timing. Why would CAT terminate a deal skewed in their favor prior to the expiry date? And before you say because FBR showed the tech which didn't work, I'd counter by asking why would FBR show the tech now if they have till the end of Jan to show it? I'm sorry but that makes no sense to me. CAT extended to Jan, why terminate that now? It would make sense that FBR has changed direction, bringing us to...

2) Context. Context explains a lot, and the company put out a document yesterday that to me showed a clear redefinition of direction with this new WAS idea. This coming on the back of the presentation doesn't look like a coincidence. As one does not yet fully explain the other, we are either looking at an unlikely coincidence or a story partway though unfolding. We are 2 dots into a mosaic.

3)  EY. Loving the experts on here questioning the platform model. All this "oh I'm not a fan of this new model" talk. Let me tell you something folks, if you had a greater business acumen than the collective wisdom of EY, you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on a HC forum. If EY thinks that's the way to go, more than likely they are right, and you are wrong.

4) The Hotcopper bubble. Don't forget that when you're on HC you often can't see the forest for the trees. On the back of a successful milestone that had some pretty good news coverage, its not impossible other parties have been enticed to join the boys over at FBR.

All the above is only valid if there is something new before market open tomorrow. But then, it will have helped you sleep, so mission accomplished. Also possible they've just lost CAT with nothing to replace it and its going to be a red day tomorrow. But wait and see what unfolds.

All IMO, DYOR

Medicate and hold.

MJ

Last edited by MaryJane55: 04/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.840M 31.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 75218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.