FBR 8.00% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Appoints Chief Innovation Officer, page-3

1. 5,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    This is very interesting news, CAT execs saw what FBR can do and "jump" ship to it? Obviously they are going into the US/Americas market. Surely the relationship with CAT is more then it seems.

Commenting on the appointment of Mr Pierz, CEO Mike Pivac said: “We are privileged to have secured the services of Mr Pierz to spearhead innovation at FBR. Steve is a high quality individual and will be a fantastic addition to the team, given his experience and his approach to innovation and continuous development. Further, the establishment of a permanent US office is a big milestone for our Company, and I’m excited for the commercial and development opportunities that presence will bring to FBR.” FBR’s Chief Innovation Officer, Steve Pierz said: “FBR’s technology and drive to create change has excited me from the moment I was introduced to the Company, and I am thrilled to be joining in a full time capacity. One of my personal motivations is to play a role in addressing the worldwide housing shortage, where over a billion people have either inadequate or no housing. I am confident FBR’s technology presents a solution to this global issue, and I look forward to leading our Company’s growth in the United States with the support of the fantastic team in Western Australia and the Middle East.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $98.26K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5874084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 478564 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.