FBR 8.11% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

Hey Bdawg,Interesting theory but it's honestly hard to...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hey Bdawg,

Interesting theory but it's honestly hard to say...

It's evident that FBR have hired the media and external relations officer from the Seek advertisement.

It comes down to whether that person is rehashing old but important blog posts/points to build some interest across the social media platforms or because they're trying to divert attention from the BKW MOU like you suggest.

In my opinion, it's more likely due to the post on Wednesday regarding the FWS block and the criticism it has received both then and in the past.

Weinerberger's porotherm block is a marvelous innovation and if the Hadrian X can utilize that block, or a variant of it, it'll make me and all of us that hold, very happy people.

It's my opinion that at this point, FBR only require enough blocks in Australia for the 10 builds, so that they achieve their performance share milestone (which we know is their prerogative). Then it's off to Europe for the pilot program anyway. Whether these 10 builds are completed in a JV with BKW, solo, or with WB's assistance, it doesn't particularly matter to me.

I guess we'll know by May the 4th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $151.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $466.6K 13.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2023190 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 285742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.