FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Because they are very smart Youssef in looking out for their...

1. 6,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    Because they are very smart Youssef in looking out for their future, I was paying roughly 40% tax living in Norway and lived better and saved more than I ever have in Australia.Norway has an amazing health care system, Free University ( unlike massive hex debts here) for higher education, due to this Norway get a lot off cheaper labor in from Eastern Europe. it’s has a trillion $$$ fund from oil that a good mate off mine will get a real decent pension ( $1000 a week roughly Oz)because he served in the Army, and I think the elderly their now are entitled too it. The public transport is clean, and very reliable to the second. The public areas and roads are very well kept.It’s expensive as a tourist, but I found it reasonably fine living on the kroner. The fresh produce is amazing, I lived on Salmon.

You can argue they have the oil, that Sweden gave to them when Norway got independence in 1905. But Australia has gold, ore, gas , ect ect that foreign companies control that stops us living a good life like the Norwegians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.