FBR 5.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR & BKW extend Shareholders Agreement negotiation period, page-291

1. 6,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    regarding healthcare/ workers Comp. I unfortunately got labeled Bamby ( as well Dundee).

I was leaving to work early in the morning and slipped and broke my wrist on the ice. I was confused and didn’t know where I stood. I went too work and thought I could just wing it,( apparently I’m folklore now at my company lol) but it was physical work and my boss asked what was wrong with my hand? “ I said “ I took a fall again and snapped my wrist “ he laughed and said “really?” I took my glove off, my hand was black from bruising and very swollen, quite impressive as the boys all commented. You have to remember I was in a foreign country on a working visa and had no idea about my rights? And I definitely didn’t want a workers comp claim as I made it clear it was done outside work hours. My big boss rang me and said we are taking you to the hospital , so I went very embarrassed and worried. Exrays blah, blah the doctors said there’s a break in my wrist and wrote me off for 3 months???????? I said “no way, I can’t sit around that long, it will be fine in a couple off weeks?” My big boss laughed and said “ Relax, your in Norway now our company fully pays for you for 2 weeks then the government covers your full pay till your fully cleared to work, go and relax and have a beer mate”I was so grateful, I took off the plaster after a couple weeks and returned to work, all good. I know many Swedes abuse this privilege and go back to Sweden and sit on work care. I was never disappointed with the Norwegian hospitality and treatment regarding anything I encountered. I have many more great examples in 2 & 1/2 years living there.

Also my Norwegian bank, gave me free travel insurance for when I traveled home to Oz. Way better than those dodgey independent ones.

respect all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $33.11K 849.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 995760 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.