ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    regarding healthcare/ workers Comp. I unfortunately got labeled Bamby ( as well Dundee).

I was leaving to work early in the morning and slipped and broke my wrist on the ice. I was confused and didn’t know where I stood. I went too work and thought I could just wing it,( apparently I’m folklore now at my company lol) but it was physical work and my boss asked what was wrong with my hand? “ I said “ I took a fall again and snapped my wrist “ he laughed and said “really?” I took my glove off, my hand was black from bruising and very swollen, quite impressive as the boys all commented. You have to remember I was in a foreign country on a working visa and had no idea about my rights? And I definitely didn’t want a workers comp claim as I made it clear it was done outside work hours. My big boss rang me and said we are taking you to the hospital , so I went very embarrassed and worried. Exrays blah, blah the doctors said there’s a break in my wrist and wrote me off for 3 months???????? I said “no way, I can’t sit around that long, it will be fine in a couple off weeks?” My big boss laughed and said “ Relax, your in Norway now our company fully pays for you for 2 weeks then the government covers your full pay till your fully cleared to work, go and relax and have a beer mate”I was so grateful, I took off the plaster after a couple weeks and returned to work, all good. I know many Swedes abuse this privilege and go back to Sweden and sit on work care. I was never disappointed with the Norwegian hospitality and treatment regarding anything I encountered. I have many more great examples in 2 & 1/2 years living there.

Also my Norwegian bank, gave me free travel insurance for when I traveled home to Oz. Way better than those dodgey independent ones.

respect all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.