FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi Hottobic,Though I appreciate your sentiment, I find your...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Hottobic,

Though I appreciate your sentiment, I find your response to be ridiculous. Your investment decisions should NEVER be based on something posted on a Social Media platform...

You can find all of the 'factual' information on FBR's website: FAQ, announcements that contain expected dates, current partners etc. Your subjective desire for further 'information' is meaningless. As long as they abide by ASIC's continuous disclosure, there is no issue nor should there be one. Your impatience and insecurities are the only actual issue.

Why is the short term price of the SP of such concern to so many people currently on this thread? As I asked Youssef; is he a day trader or a short term holder? If the answer is no, why are you concerned about a temporary slump? If you are a long-term holder, take the opportunity to average down so when the agreements are signed, you make an extra 50%... As Buffet wisely said, "if you're not prepared to hold a share for 10 years, don't even think about holding it for 10 minutes."

The comments made by some on here such as, 'we are paying them and it looks like we are paying them for nothing!' are also ridiculous... Some of you honestly can't be pleased. You'll complain about these:
    1. If the JV is successful but unfavourable for FBR - bad management
    2. If the JV MOU is extended - bad management that can't stick to dates even though there was a disclaimer
    3. If the JV falls through entirely - incompetent management

How about you start your own company and develop your own tech for a global need if you are so resolute in your opinions and critical of FBR's management...

Last time I checked, institutions were the ones involved in the latest Capital Raise. Last time I checked, the BOD received a strike for the remuneration report. Put your hand up if you voted against it.. It was likely Fidelity and they increased their holdings in the aforementioned raise... I wonder why!?

I can honestly say that the FBR forum has become a toxic cesspit in the past couple of weeks. Hence my absence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.