FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR & BKW extend Shareholders Agreement negotiation period, page-518

1. 6,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    I’m confident it’s done mate. The first 45 days made no sense to me, but the 2nd extension did. They are both in Perth and I’m sure they have had a business relationship off some sort before the initial 45 day MOU started. ( I still can’t wrap my head around it? Why initially 45 days? Hopefully we get an answer)

Regarding the share price drop at lunchtime Friday, I think who ever was behind it was trying to make out the both FBR & BW had their final talks that morning and it turned sour, so someone thought they would sell to trigger a frenzy of doubt. If that was my aim , I would have dropped my massive stack first thing at opening Tuesday morning and I promise you we could have gotten 5 cents by Friday. But it just my opinion, I love the punt and have witnessed some hardcore plunges, by punters who are well cashed up and know how to manipulate markets or when too exactly to place the bet.This whole shares game too me is just another form off gambling.

And once again buddy, just my opinion. I could be well off track. Monday’s opening is a nervy thought to me,if there’s an Ann to drop do they do it first thing ? Companies/ investors have had all weekend to think about it. I’m more interested in units on buyers side , not so much the numbers. It’s been a long journey thus far buddy. Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.