FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR & BKW extend Shareholders Agreement negotiation period, page-531

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    A couple of notes from my read through. GST registrations can happen any time. 75000 is the limit for compulsory registration. You'd be mad not to register even with costs and no GST income. Doctors Clinics for example can claim all GST credits but their services are GST free. Even though they get stung for Personal Services classification. Saying that, my thought was that the JV Company may be held partially by Brickworks in the future. One share each. Hence why there are two shares. Until that is certain, I would be keeping the entities as simple as possible. Doing a broader ASIC search, there are other entities that are lodging changes. Fastbrick Engineering and Fastbrick IP. Even though the GST registration issue may be relevant, and I am still not convinced that this JV will go ahead (really hope I eat my words come Monday), I am excited about one thing. Moves are being made. Shelf companies with ACN's can sit there and hold assets for protection purposes all you like. Nevertheless, you usually only register companies for Australian Business Numbers's for one purpose, to conduct business. Just my thoughts and don't be swayed by me. I'll still be holding on Monday regardless. p.s I'm always open to corrections.
    Last edited by Paddygd: 05/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.