FBR 4.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

To me it seems like FBR was trading under OTC market under the...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    To me it seems like FBR was trading under OTC market under the ticker FBRKF, and that doesn't change.
    What does change is rather than FBRKF being available for purchase over the phone it is now available for purchase through on online exchange.
    It seems like FBRKF is moving from a clunky phone based transaction system to one that is more streamlined and accessible.

Are there any US based residents trading with US brokers that can answer this question.
    Can US residents purchase FBR shares directly on the ASX, as Australian residents can with stocks traded on the NASDAQ or NYSE?
    For example, can you open your Robinhood or Charles Swab trading platform and purchase FBR.ASX shares?

This aside, I can only assume that Mark/Mike agree that this change will improve accessibility so I'm all for it.
    Whilst I care a great deal for analyzing businesses quality and fundamentals I care very little for understanding the rules around trading, exchange differences, OTC particulars, etc.

I figure that if FBR continue to advance the HX, as they have done, it's only a matter of time before that gets recognized by the market.
    Maybe they have not done a good enough job of selling this product to the market but the technical challenge of creating an automated brick laying robot capable of laying bricks at economically viable speeds with little to no human intervention is in my view the most challenging part of FBRs journey. The rest should hopefully fall into line in due time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $22.11K 902.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1836951 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2102173 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 526810
Last updated 14.49pm 06/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.