FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Great analysis Ash, I think it is spot on. The only thing I...

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Great analysis Ash,
    I think it is spot on.
    The only thing I would speculate on is that now we have moved to the mid tier OTCQB market, away from the OTC Pink Sheet market, it probably increases accessibility to various US investors. I imagine some investors, mostly institutions, would be prohibited, by mandate, from investing in OTC Pink Sheets. If their mandate allows for investing in OTCQB markets, then investing in FBR now becomes a possibility for them.
    It may also be the case that Market/Mike have caught wind of certain investors wanting to take positions in FBR but couldn't due to their Pink Sheet status. Well now that we have moved to a higher regulated level of the OTC market, this may free them up to take a position. This may be done to ensure a higher price because of course as an early start up company investing for the future, share issuances will be coming. Just the nature of FBR and it's position in the Business Cycle.
    As Mike has stated, in a recent interview, SAT is mostly a tick the box exercise given that the HX has already demonstrated the ability to comfortably exceed the SAT specifications. Then we can look forward to the demo builds and some JV advancement. Whilst this will all take time to do, for the patient investor we can expect progress based on the information we have.

PS. Brauninc, don't worry yourself over sell wells. People sell for various reasons but they only buy for one reason. If you are comfortable with your knowledge of the business then don't worry about the short term volatility. It will drive you crazy. I know it is always easier said than done...

Not providing investment advice. This is my opinion only. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $10.51K 420.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2294198 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2423911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.