FBR 1.96% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR commences trading on U.S. OTCQB Market, page-3

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Since I had NFI what that market is, my good friend ChatGPT filled me in

The U.S. OTCQB Market, also known as the OTCQB Venture Market, is part of the U.S. over-the-counter (OTC) market. Here's what you need to know about it:

1. Designed for early-stage companies: The OTCQB is considered a middle-tier OTC market that offers smaller and developing companies the opportunity to be publicly traded. It's aimed at companies that are in the early stages of their development, including startups and small-cap companies.

2. Regulatory standards: Companies listed on the OTCQB must meet certain regulatory and financial standards. They are required to remain current in their reporting to a U.S. regulator, undergo an annual verification and management certification process, and meet minimum bid price and stockholder equity requirements.

3. Transparency and credibility: The OTCQB is designed to provide a more transparent trading environment for investors. It is often seen as having higher credibility and offering more investor confidence than the lowest tier of OTC markets, known as the OTC Pink.

4. Global reach: While it is a U.S. market, the OTCQB attracts international companies seeking to gain access to the U.S. investment community. Many foreign companies use the OTCQB as a stepping stone to listing on a larger U.S. exchange.

5. Investor access: The market allows investors, including individual retail investors, to access and trade shares of a wide range of companies. However, because these companies are typically smaller and may be more volatile, there is often a higher risk associated with investing in OTCQB-listed companies compared to those listed on larger exchanges like the NYSE or Nasdaq.

Overall, the OTCQB Market serves as a vital platform for smaller, growth-oriented companies to access capital and provides investors with opportunities to invest in these companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $17 642

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1016374 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 746846 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.