FBR 8.00% 2.7¢ fbr ltd

Expect Hokey to claim how popular modules are shortly. That is...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Expect Hokey to claim how popular modules are shortly. That is his go-to when long suffering long traders get a bit of good news. We are long traders, Hokey; you are a wheeler and dealer. Why do you recommend selling when you hold shares still? or you claim to.
    You know more than I will ever know about trading but you probably don't know everything. I mean you predicted Trump would win didn't you? To be fair though you were right about one thing- that if he lost he would take measures after the election. Well that panned out. I thought good capitalists are pro democracy.
    I value your input but I don't accept it on face value. I suspect you believe FBR will ultimately prevail and that maybe you down ramp because you want cheap shares- I don't know. You patronise newbies as if you do know. I reckon nobody really knows anything for sure.
    Well modules have been around for donkeys of years- why are they not dominating the market then?
    Lousy for air-conditioning for one thing. Problems with them adding value as the years go by for another. Lousy aesthetics for another. People like brick buildings.
    I don't know. You know more than I do for sure. But you don't know everything. You may have lowered your FBR investment but you seem heavily invested psychologically or yo would not go off like a box of firecrackers when people question your opinions.
    I would not block you because I think you have some brilliant insights and very useful knowledge. Just don't talk down to us. People don't like it. Newbies don't like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $210.5K 7.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1225137 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 156732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.