FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

For my own interest and to those readers that are interested, my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    For my own interest and to those readers that are interested, my modelling assesses current lay rates as follows:

• H109 - CMU Unit - ~$38 per m2 (FBR presentation indicates $35 per m2)
    • H109 - Porotherm Clay Brick - ~$25 per m2 (FBR presentation indicate $18 per m2)

Assumptions, in addition to my previous costs (excluding plug in consumables which I was trying assess from FBR presentation):

• Current Average lay rate: 120 Blocks per
    • CMU Blocks : 32.3 hr build time for 351m2 Home
    • Poroterm Clay block: 19.5 hr build time for 351m2 Home (assumed double cavity wall not required for external walls due to thickness of external brick
    • useful life 5 years of Hadrian X

I didn't consider H109+ and H110 figures as these are not operational yet and I'm only interested in trying to assess what the H109 is able to do.

So seems like the operational profit is in the black.

One thing I haven't considered is how the cost of standard maxi brick (adjusted to a CMU and Porotherm brick) compares in price to a CMU and Porotherm brick. Hopefully the proportionate price is at least comparable, otherwise if the CMU or Porotherm is more than proportionally "more expensive", there is an obvious necessity for the Hadrian to lay faster to counter the higher cost of the bricks used (all other things equal).

This post may not be of interest to anyone, but as I posted the other day, the page 9 FBR presentation slide sparked my interest to try to independently assess the current position.

cheers

NGNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.