FBR 4.26% 4.9¢ fbr ltd

The yahoo story is a prime example of how even the greatest...

1. 6,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    The yahoo story is a prime example of how even the greatest companies can fail with poor management. Blockbuster is the worst ive ever seen, had an opportunity to buy netflix for pennies but passed because its "not the future of media" not blockbuster are no more... dont even get me started on Kodak

IMO the discussion around these building standards (much like the routing discussion) should not need to take place because management should have everything on the table about what they can and cannot do with these machines alongside proof. We shouldn't have to try and piece things together.

I lost all confidence in management after the CAT disaster and continue to doubt if they can pull this off. I think our best shot was with CAT and i think we should all be privy to the details of that rejected deal. I hope WaaS is successful but its a big road ahead to fund it all.

Communication is everything and this company are great at fluffing small things while leaving shareholders completely in dark regarding large, important issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $218.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $2.797M 64.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2662853 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 149306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.