FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Hi Plough,I have prevously posted some benefits hereAlthough...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Hi Plough,

I have prevously posted some benefits here

Although what FBR provides seems like a small stage in the process of building a house, its actuallly one of the highest consumers of time and time equals $$$ when capital is invested.

If FBR can reduce the average bricklaying time from 4 weeks to 3 days theres benefits to be seen.

Building companies have restrictions on how many houses they can build at any one time based on their capital. Banks will only lend funds based on capital within the company that can be leveraged upon for insurance (as there is no value in half a building).

These numbers are just for arguments sake but lets say a building company had $1M worth of assets & cash, and the materials & labour to build a house costs $100k. Theoretically speaking that building company might only be able build 10 houses at any one time. If you can reduce the time to build a house by 30%, that will increase the companies turnover to capital power by 30%, therefore increasing productivicty to overhead costs which equals faster growth. If you were given an opportunity to expand your company 30% faster im sure you would take it.

On top of this, FBR arent just saving time in the bricklaying, they're proposing to build a house straight out of their propietry 3D CAD software that also estimates & precures the bricks (further administration & wastage cost savings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.