FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

We are not sure if they hit big hurdles. But the evidence is...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    We are not sure if they hit big hurdles. But the evidence is clear they have definitely hit hurdles with DST & the Hadrian.

- Mark Pivac's interview with 9 News in Feb - 0:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6IQB5S1N5I
    "Real world always come out different to predictions"

- Optimisation and testing of HX continues .... - May's Rapid Growth Curve blog and June's Corp Presentation

- Recent additional "camera" attachment we see from the MP visit photos - they wouldnt need this if HX was adequate in its previous form

- And of course the delay to the 10 builds

All point to the fact that HX definitely had hurdles, wasnt ready for commercial as of now, at least to their expectations. If these are not enough evidence, I dont know what is.

The pictures of the blocks (possibly the AS3700 code blocks) currently at their premises looks like more testing of the HX. Hopefully the outdoor test this time will affirm the wall codes and ready for commercial builds ANN.

Much as I still believe in the company and the decision to part ways with CAT and go for Waas (in retrospect makes perfect sense), have to be honest - they probably overestimated their ability to get DST and the Hadrian right.

Had they kept us updated with all hiccups the DST and HX faced along the way, especially after CAT, it could have caused hysteria and the SP will be much lower than now.

My guess is that they know they can get it right in time, in the mean time shut up and say nothing is best policy.

Last edited by Hayashi27: 31/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.