FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Corporate Presentation.pdf, page-97

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hi Herewegoagain.

I sold out late 2016, i was only in for the DST component but after doing some research found out that the outside environment is far to dynamic for bricklaying and variations in bricks/block and slabs are just to much for a reliable build. Even seeing pictures of robots swinging from ends of cranes around buildings was just too far fetched for me, you will always have to scaffold up sides of buildings with curtain walling/glazing systems, they need so much human intervention to apply sealants and cutting/fitting capping for movement and expansion and so forth.

I watched the outside build video and saw blocks at window and door openings vary 5-10mm, they'll have to allow clearance for window and door installation so what does the builder pack these gaps with? they cant flash the openings lol there's no cavity, they cant render to the aluminum window frame, the building will leak like a sieve. They made the outside build look pretty though!

I'm currently involved in building an over 55's residential development now, of 63 units. It's a class (P), filled site with raft slabs so the brickwork must be heavily articulated with lots of expansion joints plus it's steel frame/brick veneer so HX wouldn’t be any good at all and I've said before a HX built wall would never pass our building codes and standards in it's current form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $405.2K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3436326 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.