FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Fair pick up, noticed last quarter they could demonstrate...

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Fair pick up, noticed last quarter they could demonstrate finance for 4.4 quarters.

The burn should be expected given they received funding directly related to the manufacture and deployment of three machines. It's not that I don't trust these guys and think they are dishonest I just think they are terrible at it so if I was M&G I would be making sure that is exactly the case and that the spending was done as per share purchase agreement.

If we don't have another tax rebate come in early next quarter, I don't see enough in the coffers for them to demonstrate 2 quarters by end of September. This of course leaves another CR in the cross hairs. Am I missing something?

If we raise 15% this quarter at dismal rates, I am not sure how the next 12 months goes without money coming in from contracts which is not a guarantee but rather a bet. Considering we would only have the 15% for 12 months of operational costs, to get the machines and a team to America, demonstrate the product and prepare for next stage. It just doesn't seem like it will cut it.

I don't expect building a few houses in the Perth streets will shoot the SP up, I can't see how a new announcement of a better lay rate will do doing anything either. All good things to see for us long term holders but I don't see it drawing in a new crowd.

They need orders of machines to take it past this phase. They need a JV, someone else not FBR to run the operational ventures. FBR are not suitable at all. We need a production/profit focused leadership team for that. Can they achieve that prior to starting to build in the US in 2024?

Last time I panicked about the money they resolved the issue by CR. That old trustworthy repeatable chestnut. We will have another one soon enough I just really hope they don't f%#k it up and give away shares at under 4c, what would be worse is if they felt good about it. Do something to get this well above 10c before you dilute us all please. Make it last, make it take us not to the next phase but through the next phase, so we are no longer living in this annually challenged survival capacity.

When we do survive the next 12-24 months we will absolutely take off, let's just hope the cost of dilution is minimal because 4 bill is a shit load for a 100-mill company. They are a little to comfy raising money and giving out shares for what I would like.

I'm not lost on this company quite the opposite just a little frustrated on the money spending and raising. They are practically giving away shares. Yes I know they have a lot more skin in the game than me, Yes they are leading a new market, I am very bullish on the tech if 110 proves itself. I am not bullish on FBR running a profitable business and I see this change being driven through someone else.

Similar to the last few years just hoping something comes in soon but yeah standing by next year should be huge for us just scared in how much more they will dilute before running a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.