FBR 3.85% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

It is a win win for them both.CRHblock sales, exclusive rights...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    It is a win win for them both.

CRH

block sales, exclusive rights and 49% revenue from laid blocks. Providing they keep the funding coming in this new venture could be part of cost benifit analysis for future plant builds or take overs. 50% directors in JV.

I expect once Hx hits certain criteria they will upgrade factories for larger blocks making more money for both fbr and CRH.

FBR

The funding they need, the access to materials (blocks) must be met to keep exclusive rights, not limited by exclusive builder cutting others out (this was important to me). As you explained different revenue sources. Ongoing deliverables by partner.

Only limiting/challenging factor i see is the utilisation requirements during initial kick off. Will builders jump right on to keep 20 or 40 machines in high utilisation within the next year or three. In time yes. Both FBR & CRH seem confident this will happen quickly and both will benifit supporting this.

Going forward.

OEM Announcement could be anytime.
    What will build contract announcements look like. Will they announce each contract or only those that meet a set criteria ex 2 homes or 20 or 200.
    Feels like 2024 will be anything but a dull year for FBR holders.

Out of all the concrete 3d printing builders has any reached a contract similar to this? A well financed company has thrown a great deal of money commitments towards an ongoing growth cycle with achievable objectives?

Someone mentioned earlier that Wienerberger and others will be reading this right now. I believe that true and what a great benchmark of agreement's FBR has set in this deal with CRH. Seriously its being played well, very well and others need to get on board or miss out.

When Hx is building and it kicks in that it has become a reality for the supercar blondie readers, the comments about mud etc disappear. I suspect it will be about the third or fourth significant wave of investors buying in from this moment.

Well done FBR, what you have been saying about WaaS you are demonstrating with this negotiation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.