FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Executes Binding US Agreement with CRH Ventures Americas, page-146

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hey Timboc, It's more the case that the margins on the HX seem to be out of this world.
    I can't think of a stock on the ASX or overseas for that matter, that has these types of anticipated/projected/potential margins.
    I'm a firm believer that in the end market forces will win and businesses eventually assume their correct value over time.

I can see a future reality where HX is cranking out houses after houses like skittles making insaaaaaaaaaaaane margins!!!
    It's somewhat perplexing to me that this thing hasn't taken off just yet.
    How can it be that a company with these economics is still floundering here close to a mil market cap.
    Some things just don't add up and I can't put my finger on it.

It's funny, I feel like I'm looking at a company like Apple pre Iphone moment. We will all find out eventually where this thing deserves to go.
    As I have mentioned before, all I have to do is not stuff up and sell out.
    When shi9it starts getting craaaaaazy I just hope I have the inner fortitude to stick to my conviction.
    The first rule about compounding being to never interrupt it unnecessarily.

Anywho come what may. I could be wrong. I'm sure there is a some percentage of parralel universes where I am wrong and I lose my 50% portfolio weighting in FBR. If this comes to pass, all good. Live and learn.

Not investment advice, et etc. do your own research, etc etc. Peace!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 503546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.