ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    I must say I am surprised that FBR didn't just wait for the news to percolate in the market for a few days before triggering the cap raise.
    It is an interesting strategy to announce the deal with CHR and then go to an immediate cap raise.
    I still think that CHR will be investing in FBR. It's anyone's guess where the cap raise price is set at but it will most likely be set based on supply/demand.
    Who we raise to and at what price is important.
    If CHR invest in FBR then we are truly getting some good backing of conglomerates in the know.
    I suspect that Mark has caught wind of a few major interested institutional parties and wants to capitalize on the price competition to maximize the cap price.
    Either way we will hopefully find out tomorrow. Hoping we trade tomorrow or at least early next week.

Importantly, FBR have been pretty cagey about their commercialization plan until now. If anything, risk has just reduced as we can now all clearly see they have a plan and we have some strong backing to turn that plan into a reality.

Peeps, just discount everything I just said as if it never happened. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $33.39K 726.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1254524 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 197491 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.