FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Extends Memorandum of Understanding with Caterpillar Inc, page-159

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Yeah Agree and as we all know HX is a vessel to show the world the DST can work in real time outdoors but in my view that’s where the problem lies ! They started with the idea of the Robotic Brick layer and it has now evolved into something much more than a Bricklayer , but as they say the show must go on and if HX is successful then it’s a huge bonus to CAT and FBR ! But if it fails then the DST is still the winner and I’m betting there are so many simpler applications the DST can be used for other than HX . But as you said they need to push along now to get to market as Robotics are moving at a very fast pace , before you know it there could be a real competitor right up their ass ! Ai will make sure of this , just google some of the Robotic marvels that have come out since 2015 ! Can’t stress enough they need to work around the clock and keep up with 24 hour shift works to stay on top as a feel their competitors are closing in . Let’s keep it real untill successful build ! Then we can all dream ! it’s now coming to crunch time 6 months to go , and no amount of MOUs imo will send sp higher than 19c without success of Build 1 .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 503546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.