FBR 4.76% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

Makes me wonder if the Pivacs had of gone down the path of...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Makes me wonder if the Pivacs had of gone down the path of “shark tank” CAT were interested from the word go how many others were also ? VOLVO, JOHN DEER ect ect
    See who would have given them the best deal ? Now they are bound to exclusively work with CAT , but then again it is a MOU and any party could walk away , so it’s obvious no other party is interested or are they ? If CAT don’t take options by end of year then sub 12c ? Would they pounce then ?(takeover??) At this stage so many things don’t add up , but I’m still confindent in their DST, either way I’m still in it because of the DST applications . This is where we sort out the men from the boys . The fundamentals haven’t changed , the management haven’t changed and yeah the test is in a yard but in my view we’re else would you start ? from that utube video of the HX arm laying that block and someone coming along and shaking the 30 m arm and the block still staying in position tells me the DST is real and will be utilised in many applications in the future including farming spray booms as you have mentioned many times before in your posts ! To me it doesn’t matter if you hold 10 million or 10 thousand share it’ll still be a winner with the DST application . I’m still very impressed with what these boys have achieved and if they are reading these threads as Mitch claims then I hope they stay sharp and focused just as they were in the begining and not start to be too relaxed about the whole thing as shown by the last announcement . Great invention , great company , remember HX unproven , DST sure thing ! DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $826.2K 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191169 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 762777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.